An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. Circuit Experience
– Fixed an issue wherein records registered before the ranking reset applied with Update 1.21 were not being updated properly after Update 1.23.
– Fixed an issue wherein the livery of the number plates on the Honda S660 ’15 was not displayed correctly;
– Fixed some of the decals on the Mazda 787B ’91.
3. Livery Editor
– Fixed an issue wherein decals on liveries made after Update 1.23 were becoming blurred;
– Fixed an issue wherein decals applied to the rear of the helmet with the “spherical surface” projection method were becoming partially cut off when driving (If you have created car liveries and helmet liveries with Update 1.23, please re-upload the liveries to fix these issues).
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue wherein driving the Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (both Standard and Color Variation models) it was not possible to properly shift down while braking;
– Fixed an issue in “Scapes” wherein the driver would not change to the avatar driver when the option “Change to Avatar Driver” in the [Car Settings] section of the [Detailed Settings] menu was set to “On”;
– Various other issues have been addressed.